Refrigerated refrigerated rooms
Refrigerated refrigeration chambers are made of polyurethane panel with thicknesses ranging between 60 mm and 80 mm depending on the location.
The cold rooms are designed according to the client’s needs, in existing spaces or new constructions can be designed and executed.
The design of cold rooms is done taking into account the products to be stored, the quantity and temperature required.
Optionally, the panels can be made of plasticized steel (120 microns) or stainless steel.
The refrigeration doors for the refrigeration version have a countertop thickness of 70 mm. For freezing, the refrigerator doors have a thickness of 90 mm or 120 mm and are provided with heating resistance in the gasket. The refrigerated doors are made with ramp hinges and the closing system is provided with a key and an anti-panic button.
The walls, floor and ceiling of the cold rooms are made of PUR thermal insulation panels with different thicknesses depending on the required temperature inside:
– The joints of the panels are made by thermal rupture, and the corners are closed with sanitary profile, usually CO100 and plinth.
Refrigerated doors can be pivoting or sliding.
– The surfaces are from 6m³ to 300m³. ”
– The refrigeration calculation at refrigeration chambers is done together with the client or its technologist in order to obtain maximum efficiency, minimum investment and a saving energy event.
– We have experience in installing refrigerated rooms in stores located on the ground floor of the block where the noise or noise factor of the outdoor unit is an important feature.
– Temperature control is done by Dixell or Carel regulators, brands very well represented on the Romanian market. – – Access to parameters is fast and very easy to remember.
– Power tables contain printed schemes, safety buttons, but also protections for your investment.
– Refrigeration units can be L’unite Hermetique, Maneorop (Danffoss), Dorin, Frascold, Copeland or Bitzer.
– The evaporators can be Eco, Lu-ve or Riva Cold, brands that have a fairly large stock at the supplier, and the range of power coverage is very constant.