Restaurant cold rooms
These restaurant refrigeration rooms are made of polyurethane panel with thicknesses ranging between 60 mm and 80 mm depending on where they are.
The cold rooms are designed according to the client’s needs, in existing spaces or new constructions can be designed and executed.
The design of cold rooms is done taking into account the products to be stored, the quantity and temperature required.
– The joints of the panels are made by thermal rupture, and the corners are closed with sanitary profile, usually CO100 and plinth.
– We have experience in installing cold rooms in restaurants located on the ground floor of the block where the noise or noise factor of the outdoor unit is an important feature.
– Temperature control is done by Dixell or Carel regulators, brands very well represented on the Romanian market. Access to parameters is fast and very easy to remember.
– Power tables contain printed schemes, safety buttons, but also protections for your investment.
– Refrigeration units can be L’unite Hermetique, Maneorop (Danffoss), Dorin, Frascold, Copeland or Bitzer.
– The evaporators can be Eco, Lu-ve or Riva Cold, brands that the supplier has in stock quite large, and the range of power coverage is very constant.