Sliding refrigerated doors for a controlled atmosphere
– made by the polyurethane injection process;
– both sides of the door top are made of plasticized steel admitted from a food point of view;
– frame and track profiles made of anodized aluminum;
– rigid PVC frame;
– provided with special locking systems;
– provided with heat-resistant glass for emergency access;
– the sealing is done with the help of special gaskets;
– in the standard version, the doors have the color RAL 9010, and on request they can be made of stainless steel or in different colors.
Areas of use:
– cold stores for storing fruits and vegetables in controlled atmosphere conditions.