Storage of potatoes in a controlled atmosphere
It is important alimentelor este inaintea comercializarii the Depozitarea. Timpul se calitatea alimentelor pastrarii In depozitarii in functie de conditiile deterioro po graduate, dato externo agentilor bonding actiunii: has separate forms, apa, caldura, bacterii, daunatori.
It is fructelor si legumelor în cazul Efectele are vizibile.
Degradarea alimentelor they impiedicata fi nu po, po ins conditiilor de mult prin modificarea they can incetinita the fi depozitare: temperature, humidity, atmosphere to compozitia din depozit.
Conditii de Depozitare alimentelor este cunoscuta ca medi Controlata you modificate in Pastrarea in the Atmosphere. Pierderea in dupa po incetini calitatii recoltare they controlata Depozitarea atmosphere. Este cunoscuta si o si o alternativa la la tehnica important chimici conservantii the pesticide.
Pentru reducerea pierderilor Are un potential mare post-ambelor recoltare pentru mentinerea si valori: atana nutritionale si cat de piata.
Ca in oricare din aplicatie zone alimentaria, motivul este intodeauna acelasi folosirii azotului: prevenirea degradarii alimentelor. Care alimentele la procesul de oxidare incetineste expuse si inlocuieste are with oxygen took place.
Parker Controlata cu tehnologie de Depozitare in the system Atmosphere – sistem tool SmartStock
Reducerea continutului din oxygen de-un depozit frigorific incetineste procesul de degradare a alimentelor stocate. Se face astfel prin introducerea de concentratie in time to contribute to creating the atmosphere azote de ridicata cu un generator de produ Parker azotului a camera.
Concentratia de oxygen, temperature camerei, umiditatea si RH-ul are si controlate de un sistem monitoring automaton. Sistem de stocare pe întreaga dura asigura mentinerea back to the atmosphere propice well.
– Cresterea de depozitare dura refers to a alimentelor (mai ales fructe si legume)
– Monitorizare continua a parametrilor de depozitare
– Controlul automat al de depozitare to the atmosphere
– O sistemului cu cresterea date possibilities extinderii depozitului
Caracteristicile produselor si pierderile de atmosphere issue system comes with a agentilor pathogens while reduc organoleptice controlata inalterate. Controlata cu legumele Fructele si depozite mai pot rezista in the atmosphere in congress much of the past luna, fara a se deterioro.
Are capabile de orice sa indeplineasca controlata de atmosphere a system Frigother oferite clientilor a Group exigenta nostra SRL. Gestiunea get computerizata este complet, de racire cu si integrated facilities, permitand o total automatizare a activitatii in depozit.
Caracteristici particulare atmosphere controlata de o pentru Celulele preu velvet series, office of care celulele le simple frigorifice de diferentia. Proiectarea, o si necesita atentie pentru constructia si experienta vasta in domeniu controlata mont celulelor atmosphere in congress.
We must panourilor sa fie Imbinarea to the absolute, we controlata cu pentru a completa sigilare a interiorului palm celulei in the atmosphere, the exterior of the fat.
Usi an de acces
Sa fie adaptate pentru depozitele frigorifice we must use a can to use in usi intr-un depozit cu controlata atmosphere. They are si inchidere de inspectie cu geam pentru suplimentare cu Ele dot 4 system.
A de absorbtie a CO2 system
Dioxidului de carbon de absorbtie a ca pot fi system can use an independent fia units, the celule sau dou ce una gestion of the pot, the ca unit fi centralizate, gestion un grup mai mare de celule care of the pot.
Folosesc cu speciale de absorbtie a activ carbon filter system, au scopul de concentratia si celulelor de CO2 a while back in the sistine constanta interior, chiar in conditiile scazut de un procent oxygen google can. Un sistem de monitorizare si celulelor de un automaton a are management a computer system. Acesta este alcatuit din care monitorizeaza continuu si celulelor de interior mod tool analizoare CO2 in O2, the automaton can acestuia si caracteristicile analizand tool has separate forms for the nis intra mentinand valori prestabilite.
Prevazute cu care nu necesita nici un an de absorbtie a pneumatice system supape de intretinere si interventie CO2 are felt. Se adauga un sistem de regenerare a graduate for po Optional azotului NR (Nitrogen Regeneration System) in conditii de preu de conservarea care imbunatateste minimal oxygen Low Oxygen Hyper jade (HLA.
A system as de absorbtie etilenei
Folosirea sistemelor de un nivel de google permite mentinerea etios etios celulele de absorbtie in mic deals deals frigorifice, legumelor fructelor conservarii si efectele negative pe care aceasta le eliminand even in timpul.Cu ajutorul acestui sistem se pot si alte gaze absorbi nocive, cum ar fi si de hidrocarburile sulf dioxide.
Acest sistem este folosit cu precadere in conservarea fructelor de absorbtie, a florilor si legumelor (in kiwi special) conservarii si in cantitati mici tuturor produselor de care produc etios deals in a general timpul, dar totodata are sensibile la preu acestui gaz plant care.
The system de gener de azote
Azote de la cu Acestea produc puri upstate 95% la 99% folosind tehnologia de separare a aerului atmosferic compresor cu surub with google intermedio prin un comprimat. In acelasi timp nu se face pentru Introducerea si azotului carbon dioxide it is a form of rapid de se.
Utilizar este cerut de sectoarele took place in azote they are Generatoarele unda “ecologic”, the far reziduuri de combustie (CO2, CO, NOx, SO2, C2H2, etc.). Fix sau versiuni disponibile in they are mobile. Propuse de noi pentru Modelele pot fi folosite si productia de imbogatit oxygen, pentru celulele de maturare.
System computerizata de comanda
Necesita gestionar este o activitate ce tuturor sistemelor de senzori to complexa conectati la un preu de comanda pan multitudini palm moment for you. Prelevarea de conservare si permite tuturor parametrilor memorarea Intregul sistem, cum ar fi: procentele de CO2, O2, etios deals, umiditatea, presiunea, comenzile necesara dar totodata si asigura catre automaton to the apparatus, to limit cerute pentru pastrarea in acestor parameters.
Depozite frigorifice cu pe se adreseaza cu preponderenta de atmosphere a system controlata a fructelor si legumelor in depozitarii lung terme, depozitare realize imediat dupa recoltarii acestora well with time. Frigorifica cu cadrul domeniului este controlata de Depozitarea si realiza fri fri in the atmosphere as industrial comercial boug boug, conditiilor de depozitare cu modificarea, temperature controland, umiditatea din compozitia si depozitul frigorific to the atmosphere (depozite frigorifice, zone de productie, depozitare, de ambalare in the zone, the zone manager SAS).
Controlled atmosphere storage of fruits is a method by which their quality is preserved by maintaining an optimal level of the ratio between oxygen concentration and carbon dioxide concentration, regulating ethylene concentrations, temperature and humidity.
The fruits breathe; they absorb oxygen and remove carbon dioxide, thus continuing their natural process of ripening and ripening. Long-term fruit storage involves slowing down these ripening and ripening processes, thus preserving the flavor and quality of the products. In fact, is baking delayed by changing the atmospheric conditions in the warehouse so as to reduce the breathing process?fruits and vegetables.
By changing the atmospheric conditions and reducing the temperature, the organoleptic characteristics of the products are maintained unaltered and the losses due to pathogens are reduced.
The quality and freshness of the fruits stored in controlled atmosphere warehouses are maintained without the use of chemicals, the products can be stored up to four times more than usual.
Controlled atmosphere warehouses have a number of characteristics, which differentiate them from the usual cold stores:
– the joining of the panels must be absolutely watertight to guarantee complete sealing of the interior of the cell with controlled atmosphere compared to the outside.
– the access doors must be adapted for use in a warehouse with controlled atmosphere, being equipped with 4 additional closing systems and glass for inspection.
– specific technological equipment: atmosphere control station, nitrogen generator, CO2 scrubber, ethylene converter, humidity control station.
Construction for storing vegetables and fruits:
To ensure the consumption of vegetables and fruits throughout the year, they must be stored, canned and conditioned. Horticultural products continue during the preservation of a number of metabolic processes namely:
– respiration, maturation, cornering, etc. the storage conditions vary from one product to another and the warehouses are designed with these needs in mind.
Classification of deposits for vegetables and fruits:
Deposits for vegetables and fruits are classified according to several criteria, namely:
– according to the nature of the production stored are: specialized warehouses for a single product, universal warehouses for several products and recovery complexes with TI activity of storage and storage of products;
– dupa modul de realizare a conditiilor de pastrare is deosebesc depozite fara posibilitati de reglare to conditiilor de depozitare, depozite cu enables you to reglare to conditiilor de depozitare, cu atmosfera controlata, prevazute cu instalatii de ventilatie mechanics if frigorifice;
– according to the type of construction adopted, the warehouses can be: pavilions and merged;
– after the temperature limits for storage, the deposits are: with positive temperatures
(0 °C – 5 °C), with negative temperatures up to -24 °C for frozen products and with temperatures close to those of the external environment, which are determinants in the realization of the indoor microclimate;
– according to the degree of equipment of the warehouse, there can be: special warehouses with mechanized installations for sorting and realization of the indoor climate, simple warehouses, without installations, intended for short-term storage;
– by capacity there are warehouses of small capacity (50 – 100 tons) and high capacity (20,000 tons).
Constructive features for vegetable and fruit warehouses:
The warehouses for vegetables and fruits are diversified in a multitude of types, according to the constructive-functional characteristics, from simple ditches and trenches to constructions with large capacity equipped with technological utility and performance. Traditional solutions use local and less demanding materials and new solutions use modern materials and technologies of execution.
Small capacity warehouses:
Small capacity warehouses are used for small quantities of vegetables and for short periods of time, generally used to serve individual households and production units in rural areas.
Large capacity warehouses:
They are warehouses with structures generally made of prefabricated reinforced concrete, consisting of:
glass foundations, pillars and beams, prefabricated panels for walls, roof elements, straight or curved, lightweight heat-insulating panels for exterior closures. Large capacity warehouses are ground floor or multi-level type.
Elements of the design of vegetable and fruit warehouses:
The necessary spaces for storing vegetables and fruits are determined by the species of products and storage technology.
The microclimate necessary to be created in warehouses is especially important becauseit directly influences production. The temperature required to be achieved is important because at low temperatures the metabolic processes are reduced; the duration until the appearance of aging is prolonged; water losses are reduced (thus avoiding wilting) and the qualitative impairments due to the attacks of fungi and bacteria occur in a much smaller proportion.
Relative humidity varies between 70-90%; lower humidity causes the products to wrinkle due to water loss and high humidity favors the development of fungi (mold)and bacteria. To achieve optimal microclimate conditions, the closing elements of the vegetable and fruit stores are designed to ensure efficient thermal insulation.
Plants and machinery used in vegetable and fruit warehouses:
The installations and machines provided in the vegetable and fruit warehouses are determined by the technological process adopted and allow indoor air conditioning, artificial lighting, transportation and handling of stored products and their conditioning. The indoor air conditioning systems ensure the microclimate in the refrigerated cells by maintaining the optimum temperature, humidity and air composition. Installed cooling devices are used for storage for longer periods of time and maintain optimum temperature, humidity, pressure and gas content. Aaer humidification installations have the role of maintaining the necessary humidity in the storage cells. The Controlled Atmosphere installation is designed to maintain all climate factors specific to each type of storage.
Long-term storage of potatoes in controlled atmosphere:
Keeping potatoes is as important as producing them. Potato tuber contains about 75% water, due to this it gets very easily sick during storage from so-called storage diseases: wet rot, dry rot, rot due to potato blight, etc.
But the potato has built up, over time, and some positive traits, which ensure some resistance to preservation. Let’s see what these are.
Maturity: for long-term storage, potatoes must be picked at full maturity. Harvesting them must be done on time.
– new potatoes: they are harvested for fresh sale . They are not harvested for storage, especially long-term storage. At the time of harvest they are considered a delicacy / truffle.
– mature potatoes: most potato crops are prone to medium and long term storage. Storage conditions differ depending on the variety and final use of stored potatoes: sale as such or potato processing industry.
Temperature: the storage temperature of the potatoes is determined by the final use of the stored potatoes.
Humidity: relative humidity should be maintained between 90 – 95%. If the relative humidity drops below the level of 90% the potatoes will dry out and present wrinkles on the surface.
Lighting: potatoes must be stored in total and constant darkness.
Ventilation: it must be ensured at a minimum level, to avoid dehydration, but sufficient to eliminate the surplus of CO2 generated by potatoes during storage.
During the storage of potatoes must be observed the 5 steps as follows:
– Stage 1 (blowing): it is a very important and delicate process at the same time. It has the role of removing excessive moisture from the tubers without dehydrating them and preventing the spread of infections in the potato mass.
Process: including mechanical ventilation with fresh air at a temperature of 2..3°C lower than the temperature of potatoes.
Duration: between 3 – 5 days.
– Stage 2 (wound healing): it is a process in which potatoes are kept for a long period of time, the period in which potatoes have the opportunity to heal surface injuries sustained during harvesting, transportation and storage. This healing is done to prepare potatoes for storage. The decrease in the number of” open wounds ” leads to a decrease in the chances of infection during storage. Of major importance is the system of maintaining the necessary humidity.
Attention: if during this period the development of “potato blight” is observed, the affected potatoes should be removed.
Process: mechanical ventilation with cold intake at a temperature 15-16°C / humidity 95%.
Duration: 15-25 days.
– stage 3 cooling : after blowing and wound healing the cooling process is very important. Cooling should be done in such a way that the potatoes do not lose weight and pre-prevent the formation of sugar in the potato. It is very important that during the cooling period the heating of potatoes is not carried out – this accidental heating can cause the beginning of the germination period which is fatal for the stored potato.
Process: mechanical ventilation (10-12 times / day), gradual cooling with 0.3-0.5°C / day with an air temperature not lower than 2°C compared to the temperature of potatoes.
Duration: 30-60 days.
– Step 4 storage: starts when the potatoes have reached the final storage temperature. Temperature / humidity conditions may vary depending on the final destination of the potatoes, namely: potatoes for chips will store at +..+ 12°C / 90% rH , potatoes for frying will store at + 5… + 6°C / 90% rH , potatoes for consumption will store at +4++7°C / 90% rH, potatoes for seed will store at+3.5…+5°C / 90% rH, potatoes for starch will store at+4. + 5°C / 90% rH.
Process: mechanical ventilation with cooled air, maintaining constant temperature + humidity.
Duration: 90-180 days.
– stage 5 heating: this stage begins about 10 – 15 days before the delivery of potatoes and represents the reverse process of cooling potatoes.
This heating stage is performed with two purposes: time is given to the reducing sugars produced during cooling to turn into starch( avoid the Maillard reaction), condensation is avoided on the surface of the potatoes at the time of delivery.
Process: increase the storage temperature to a level of + 8..+ 10°C.
Duration: 10-15 days.
For storing potatoes you can choose one of the following systems:
– simple wooden boxes with the possibility of good ventilation (ventilation) stored in mechanically ventilated spaces and equipped with refrigeration / humidification systems.
– wooden boxes provided with a suction side and a pressure side stored in ventilated / refrigerated spaces provided with a logical process unit.
– bulk storage in warehouses provided with ventilation through the floor / ventilation channels and equipment for temperature / humidity control.